Serving is the second of what we at Gold Medal Squared consider the "Big Three" skills in volleyball. This course covers the skill in its entirety and will give you insights on how to help your servers become their very best. In this course you'll learn:
- The time-tested principles to inspire not only what you teach, but how to teach it.
- The keys for a basic standing float serve, both one and two-handed variations of a jump float, and a spike jump serve.
- Routines and mental strength concepts to help your servers manage the stress that comes with serving at a high level.
- Serving tips from former Olympian Christa Dietzen.
- Mulitple drill examples to integrate serving practice more fully into your practices.
Our staff takes you through everything you need to teach this skill to beginners as well as advanced players. We'll bring you insights gained over 30 years of coaching athletes at every level, with clear video examples and whiteboard explanations.
Want more courses related to fundamental skills? View our complete library below.
Spiking and Transition - 17 Lessons
Serve Receive and Passing - 10 Lessons
Serving - 17 Lessons
Setting - 25 Lessons
Blocking - 13 Lessons
Individual Defense - 17 Lessons