Volleyball Camp Overview
Our Summer Volleyball Camps are designed for Junior High, High School and Club volleyball programs/teams. Whether you're a coach building a volleyball program from scratch, or you're on the verge of winning a championship, make a Gold Medal Squared Volleyball Camp your summer tradition.
Results - Our volleyball camp clients has experienced indisputable results..
- Over 300 High School Volleyball State Championships
- Over 1000 High School League Championships
- Over 1000 High School District and Regional Championships
- Thousands more have experienced first time success never before seen by their program
Staff - A quality volleyball camp requires a quality coaching staff.
- GMS camp staff members go through rigorous training, quality reviews, and have the best teaching tools available.
- Our summer volleyball camp staff loves to coach — many have been with us for over ten years — and it shows in our clients' achievements.
Relationships - Coaching is about relationships.
- GMS makes a HUGE effort to support our camp clients year-round. We have spent thousands of hours helping volleyball coaches understand drills, write practices, deal with team issues etc.
- We are happy to answer questions about our curriculum before, during, and after camp. If you are looking for a comprehensive volleyball camp experience with year round access to world class coaches, sign up now for a GMS summer camp.
Value - We are proud of our clients results, the relationships we have built, and the value of our camp product.
- 27 EFFICIENT hours of training. Our coaches are committed to starting practice on time, giving your athletes the most hours of training possible.
- No travel costs for your kids.
- Costs less than most college camps, with significantly better results.
Benefits of a GMS Camp - Results, Tradition, Value
- We travel to you, train in your gym, and teach both your athletes and staff the same system. Furthermore, GMS is flexible, responsive, and ready to make the organizational process easy for you.
- Our summer camps run for four days, and can be scheduled any week from May through September.
- Players are given a solid foundation in basic volleyball skills.
- You and your staff will have access to some of the best volleyball minds in the world year round. We not only want to help you during your week of camp, but during your season as well.
- All athletes are taught the same concepts (so often players go off and are taught things that conflict with what you as a coach would like to teach).
- You and your coaching staff learn how to run dozens of drills. Coaches will receive a detailed camp curriculum to keep and assist in building their program's foundation
- Personal attention — we send a Gold Medal Squared coach for every 12 players.
Questions? Email Tom Melton at firstname.lastname@example.org